Remanufacturing and spare parts service for a wide range of industrial machines
A sustainable world uses existing resources from the new product to the reprocessing of the raw materials.
This avoids garbage and saves costs because there is no constant need to produce again.
We stand by and modernize or even bring ancient machines and systems back into shape if the basic substance is in order.
We return machines and parts that can no longer be repaired to the material cycle.
We always have spare parts from the following areas in stock or can procure them:
- Gearboxes: screw jacks, linear drives, bevel gears, worm gears, planetary gears
- Electric motors: three-phase motors 2-, 4-, 8-pole, from 0.09 KW to 100 KW, DC motors, servo motors, stepper motors
- Control cabinet: frequency converters, safety switching devices, circuit breakers, motor protection switches and plugs, PLC controls, turning controls, sensors
- Pneumatics: cylinders, hydropneumatic cylinders, rotary cylinders, air motors, valves, accessories
- Apparatus construction: agitators, shafts, couplings made of stainless steel
- Pumps: centrifugal pumps, eccentric screw pumps, piston pumps
- Seals: punched seals / flat seals
- Process heaters and temperature controls
- Conveyor and feed rollers with and without drive
- Aluminum mounting profiles and fasteners
- Machine screws from M4 to M36, galvanized or stainless steel
We buy from:
- Machines from plastics processing
- Process engineering devices and systems
You are welcome to offer us your retired machines.